I have been extremely lazy as usual so I haven’t gotten around to blogging. I blame my obsession with fiction novels… what can you do!
So to make up for it, here are a few of my current obsessions in no particular order:
1) CAPES. I don’t know how it happened… maybe it was the vintage herringbone cape I saw on Etsy and debated buying until the decision was made for me and someone else swooped it up. I found a short black one for cheap at F21 which subdued my obsessing temporarily. Unfortunately the weather has either been too hot or too cold, Capelets are tricky!
2) Oxford Booties. This has been ongoing for a while, I am constantly searching etsy for a pair of size 6 1/2 oxford heels. For this obsession I blame a vintage store on St Viateur near my old job where I saw a cute as heck black pair with high heels. Sadly at the time, I didn’t wear heels other than for going out. Today I would not have hesitated!! Fortunately, I found some sweet ones on Modcloth with 4.5 inch heels!!!!! cannnnnot wait, they should be ariving any day.
3) Trench Coats. After realising I was missing an essential fashion component in my wardrobe, I conducted a short impatient obsessive search which made me realise that If i wanted something original, I would have to fork out the cash for this baby. (stupid duties… and pound/canadian dollar conversion) Thank god, Ebay and China came to my rescue (fingers crossed) and I found a cheap-ass nice classic trench with a twist. lets just hope I don’t get a pile of rags in the mail. This guy is currently sitting at customs to cross the border.
4) Floral Mini Dresses. How can you not love these 80’s esque dresses. If only I could get my hands on a cheap vintage one!!
5) Fanny Packs. After having my clutch snatched, partially emptied and then tossed aside in a club this winter, I will not feel comfortable putting any purse down in a crowded dark area anymore. I am constantly on the lookout for fanny packs and cross body bags that look good enough to keep secured to my body all night! Unfortunately that perfect fanny pack has not found me yet. For now, I will settle for my all black Lululemon doggy walking bag.
That’s my top 5 for the time being.