I have so much I want to do this weekend, that photoshop project is getting closer and closer and having an idea in your head is a good start but there are so many other things I need to do (only 3 more weeks!)
So this weekend’s to do list:
- Find a baby blue dress (ideally thrifted)
- Look for photoshoot props
(pink plastic flamingos would be amazing but lets not hold our breath)
- Return jacket at Zellers
(and possibly check out Alfred Sung collection at the same time…)
- Take pictures of etsy items that are sitting in a giant pile waiting to be sold
- Edit and post above pictures on Etsy (this can be time consuming)
- Go rollerblading with Matt in Lachine
and maybe get some good background photos for my project.
- Clean (what’s new?)
- Pack and mail jacket I sold on Etsy yesterday
- Clean out fridge
Wow making lists makes you realize how much you need to do.
If I were smart, I would write these down and cross them out when done…