I can’t help but say (in my head) “What’s in your wallet” with a viking accent. Stupid commercials, they get in your head and you can’t get them out. Back to reality… I havent had any outfits to post, it’s not easy in this heat when all I want to do is kick my shoes out the balcony door and jump into sweats the second I get home. So I thought I would do a “what’s in your purse” post like I’ve seen here and there.
My purse of choice changes rather frequently and my collection of vintage or new keeps growing and I am running out of room. This purse was a gift for my birthday.
– notebook [I have class tonight]
– book [borrowed from my sister, obsessed with vampire novels. (I ALWAYS have a book in my bag)]
– receipts [I am SO bad. I bought a receipt organizer and its sitting at home… useful. ]
– camera memory card [I did homework during my lunch break at work yesterday]
– wallet [Matt n Nat, a vegan company that has become incredibly overpriced. I bought this a few years ago]
– sunglasses [Rayban, these came with a case… which I of course lost]
– bus pass [I keep losing these too! Sucks when you pay 111$ a month]
– hand cream [I have bad ecezema on my hands so they are very picky, this stuff is ok I guess, from etsy]
– tide stick [not only do I lose everything, I also spill shit all the time. I’m a walking disaster]
– lip stain [maybeline. I’m all about this shit. and it tastes like cherries. need more colors]
– one bobby pin [am I the only one who buys 100 of these and they all disappear after 30 seconds?]
– ipod [I LOST the cord to charge my shuffle so I’m back to my old ipod touch]
– USB stick [again, homework & handy to have just incase!]
– keys [with bottle opener and purple pool ball, oh and broken nail clipper… keychains]
– phone [Milestone aka Droid. It’s a pain in my ass but it gets the job done. However if I was being attacked and it decided to freeze on me, I’d kinda have a problem calling 911… just a thought.]
And now is about the time when I complain about having school tonight. And getting home at midnight. And something something.
If you are lucky, I may even give you guys a little wacky photoshoot when I stumble home. Lucky for you guys, exhaustion makes me do crazy things.