(1) Lulu Guineness Birdcage Umbrella I was lucky enough to find a clear dome umbrella in a thrift store for 1$ but since it takes me 5 minutes (and blisters) just to get it open, I’m still on the lookout for a good affordable one (this one is not the latter).
(2) The Bossi Bag – Fawn As Much as I bitch that I won’t spend above 100$ on a camera bag, I keep considering getting this one. Maybe I won’t feel guilty if it’s a birthday present… HINT HINT!!! ($159 seems pricey to me) Plus they’re CANADIAN. Which makes them awesome by default.
(3) Grey Keds These are on sale so I’m sorta considering actually buying these. (as opposed to pretending I can buy the other items)
(4) Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 lens This is all Merl’s fault. Once she told me she loved this lens and I got it in my head that I wanted it, there was no turning back. I will find a way to buy this lens. ASAP. And while we’re on the subject of camera accessories, if you’re feeling really generous, you can always throw in this Flash Unit while you’re out shopping for me. I have expensive hobbies…
(5) Apple MacBook Pro 13.3″ Intel Core i7 2.7GHz Laptop Oh the constant debate. Keep my aging laptop and buy an Ipad 2 OR skip the Ipad and buy a portable Macbook.
This is all I want for Spring. [OK granted it’s a couple Gs of stuff…] I have absolutely no interest in getting the latest spring trend – whatever that may be. I just want things that are actually going to make my life better. [Except for that umbrella… I already own like 5 umbrellas, I want that one cuz it’s freakin cute] I really need to eventually do a blog post on things I hoard… umbrellas, moccassins (is 6 too many pairs of mocassins?), fanny packs, … ok time to stop the talk that makes me look like a crazy person. HAPPY FRIDAY!! Guess what’s I’m doing this weeeeeeeeeeeeekend!?