1. Food trucks aren’t legal in Montreal… but they are legal at Festivals!
2. Dinner = Pimento feta taco @ Grumman 78 (I will def be back to try more)
3. The Just for Laughs festival was the place to be Friday night.
4. Glad I stayed late and caught the Muare show, acrobatics + live music.
5. My lone veggie burger in a sea of meat @ family dinner
6. Garage sale finds: vintage floral tapestry bags
7. Dragged myself out of bed and up the mountain Sunday morning
8. Followed by a reward – iced latte from Pikolo (best latte in Montreal)
I also cleaned and rearranged my apartment, baked banana oatmeal dark chocolate chip muffins and a veggie lasagna, dropped off 30 pieces of clothing for the Montreal Take Off Your Clothes clothing swap next weekend, and bought some soap and hair spray. I think I crossed everything off my to do list.