1. Printed some instagram photos for a montage. They’re great, I want more
2. Leftovers = Breakfast = huevos rancheros
3. Fried tofu with peanut sauce and crispy spinach @ C Thai
4. Fried bananas for dessert [weekends are for fried food]
5. Sunday mornings
6. Wearing my Sunday best [sweats & sneakers]
7. Homemade roasted garlic hummus
In case you hadn’t noticed I’m on a bit of a food instagramming frenzy these days. And lets not forget all the coffee – see above evidence. I love cooking [and eating] and it’s good practice for my [non iPhone] food photography & styling skills. Maybe I should rename ‘weekend in photos’ to ‘what I ate/drank this weekend’.
By the way, went to C Thai this weekend after seeing a great review on Shut up and Eat. It’s not always easy to find a BYOW restaurant that is vegetarian friendly [and affordable] and C Thai did not disappoint. The service was good and friendly, the food was delicious and light, the prices were very reasonable and to top it all off, you can bring your own wine. I will be back.