- Is it bad that I am already excited for outfits like this? I feel warm and fuzzy looking at my Fall inspiration on Pinterest, thinking about wool socks, blankets, hot chocolate and plaid. Please refrain from throwing anything at me, I know it’s only August!
- Here’s a nice song for this rainy Friday.
- And I might try to convince my mom to make THIS over the weekend.
Hope you all have a great weekend, I will probably be spending mine cuddled up in front of the TV (satellite!!) at my parents’ place with this shit rat I love so much. But I’m crossing my fingers for no rain – I don’t care what the weather network says.
- If – like me – your opinion of a brand/company is affected by how they act and how they treat their customers, I encourage you to read this story about H&M. What is with big companies having terrible customer service?
- Currently loving this Lana Del Rey song.
- Funny video about stupid things Fashion Girls Say.
- Do you like letterpress, whiskey and music? So does this guy.
- And last – my mama told me to check out this Canadian band, Walk off the Earth (a Gotye cover). Of course I listened to my mama.
I hope you all have a great weekend!
Just sharing my current music obsession – The Civil Wars. I love the folky mix of female & male vocals. Also the two of them look adorable. And here’s a link to a live performance of them covering my favorite Smashing Pumpkins song. Enjoy!
I have lots of good links to share with you this week. On a side note, thank god it’s Friday!
- One thing I definitely want to do more of in 2012 are DIY projects. I really want to (or get my dad to) do this Vintage book travel-tech organizer
- Do you think I could make a DIY version of this guy too? Leather, pocket-sized wallet for iPhone.
- These Instagram Homemade Graham Crackers would be a great gift idea.
- LOVE this idea, and they are a Canadian company. So proud. Canvas Instagram Prints ($30 introductory price)
- Geek vs. Nerd: The Infographic. Apparently I’m a geek. I’m good with that.
Have a great weekend!
Even thought it doesn’t feel like mid-December – mostly due to the complete lack of snow – I brought out and decorated my mini tree and put up some lights. I’m still not really buying it though. I’m pretty sure we’re only in October and all the calendars are just wrong. In other news, here are some links for your enjoyment:
Sisters. On my new Polaroid color film.
I haven’t done a Friday links post in a while, the weeks seem to fly right by. Here are a few links worth checking out! I hope you all have a great weekends filled with fabulous sparkly sequins, flashy feathers, leopard print, polka dots, inappropriate tutus and scarves wrapped around your heads.
- An interesting read about how style bloggers make money, it may make you question their integrity. As always, make your own decisions on how you feel on this subject. Just sharing the facts.
- Have you read the hunger games? It is an amazing series and they are coming out with a movie… check out the trailer. I am so excited. (Don’t watch if you plan on reading the books first)
- Check out Barefoot and Vintage on Etsy, Paige is having a sale – 30% off your order with discount code BFV30SALE at checkout.
(P.S. the snow is back – but only on the blog!)