1. Vintage leather rugby backpack
2. 1980s beaded gold and black evening bag
Definitely an odd couple, these 2. But nonetheless amazing in their own ways. The clutch belonged to my aunt and she bought it back in the 80s for her first cruise. Can you believe the 80s were already 30 years ago? Jeez that’s crazy.
Still lots of ‘new’ items to add to the shop in the next few weeks. These mini updates seem to be all I have time for these days but I will get through it all eventually! Baby steps!
1. Vintage beaded sequin pearl and gold evening bag
2. Vintage black & gold pleated evening bag
A mini shop update this week with 2 really great vintage evening bags. Click on the links above for more photos, measurements and info.
p.s. It’s my mom’s birthday today – happy birthday!!
1. Vintage Dooney & Bourke handbag
2. Vintage large tooled leather bag
3. Vintage cream straw weave hat with ribbon and bow
Some pretty great accessories added to the shop yesterday. I will definitely be sad to see these go. Happy Shopping!
1. Vintage floral embroidered handbag
2. Vintage purple suede purse
3. Vintage ethnic print & leather drawstring bag
4. Vintage brown & beige sued.
5. Vintage Mexican tooled leather bag
6. Vintage Italian blue half moon straw bag
7. Vintage midnight blue patent leather evening bag
8. Vintage mini navy and brown leather should bag
I am on fire (if I do say so myself). As a shop owner who only does this as a side job/hobby, I don’t think I’ve ever had so many items in the shop at one time. And there is more to come! More hats, footwear, bags and clothes. Seriously, how do I fit all this stuff in my broom closet of an apartment? Who knows. So more new items coming up next week. You can always follow me on twitter for instant shop updates.
1:: Vintage Italian turquoised weaved half-moon bag
2:: Vintage small beaded floral clutch
I have a few more bags to put into the shop in the next week or so including a patchwork purse and THIS gold one. Happy Thursday! Say it with me folks: Friday is only a day away! (bonus points if you also sang it in an ‘Annie’ voice)