1. Handmade rhinestone and brass spike bib necklace
2. HUDSON BAY rainbow stripe blanket pea coat
3. Alice Disco Collar (vintage lace and chain necklace)
Personally, I think I am very easy to shop for. I have so many hobbies and interests, for anyone who pays attention (or reads my blog) it should be child’s play. If I were to buy myself a Christmas present – and money was no issue – the above would be in my top 3. All 3 of these are handmade or vintage and can be found on etsy, a great place to support independent sellers and find one of a kind gifts.
1. Vintage brown fringe moccasins – approx size 7
Vintage Sailor’s hat (sold)
3. Vintage chocolate brown leather ankle boots with trim & buckle
4. Vintage multicolored straw woven clutch
I interrupt our regular programming (no Friday links today) to announce a shop update AND holiday sale. For the entire month of December, get 15% off your purchase from the shop with coupon code HOLIDAY. There are lots of fun things for sale; vintage hats from the 50s/60s, bags in all colors, jackets, an amazing tan cape and more that all need a good home!
And I wish you all a great weekend drinking hot chocolate and getting into the holiday spirit. (I think I’m ready to start decorating now)
1. Vintage floral embroidered handbag
2. Vintage purple suede purse
3. Vintage ethnic print & leather drawstring bag
4. Vintage brown & beige sued.
5. Vintage Mexican tooled leather bag
6. Vintage Italian blue half moon straw bag
7. Vintage midnight blue patent leather evening bag
8. Vintage mini navy and brown leather should bag
I am on fire (if I do say so myself). As a shop owner who only does this as a side job/hobby, I don’t think I’ve ever had so many items in the shop at one time. And there is more to come! More hats, footwear, bags and clothes. Seriously, how do I fit all this stuff in my broom closet of an apartment? Who knows. So more new items coming up next week. You can always follow me on twitter for instant shop updates.
1 – Vintage 1960s olive green and black felt hat with rosette
2 – Vintage 1950/60s Gray hat with feather & bow detailing
3 – Vintage pink and black veiled hat with bow
4 – Vintage red and black felt hat
5 – Vintage yellow 1950/60s straw hat with bow
6 – Vintage ruby red 1950s/60s fold up brim hat
I have been collecting the above beauties for a few months now and I just hadn’t gotten around to photographing them to list on the shop (and maybe I was hesitant to part with them). As much as I want to keep all these amazing vintage hats, I would much prefer they go to a good home where they can be worn and loved instead of gathering dust in my apartment. I still keep a few goodies for myself, don’t worry. But I need to make some room.
1:: Vintage Italian turquoised weaved half-moon bag
2:: Vintage small beaded floral clutch
I have a few more bags to put into the shop in the next week or so including a patchwork purse and THIS gold one. Happy Thursday! Say it with me folks: Friday is only a day away! (bonus points if you also sang it in an ‘Annie’ voice)