Striped top – Alfred Sung for Zellers
Black leather skirt – Thrifted (Danier)
Knee high socks – gift
Shoes – Thrifted (Zara)
I bought this skirt over a year ago and it’s been sitting in my closet waiting ever since. Well it finally made it’s debut. I LOVE this skirt. The detailing at the top, the high waist, the length & the texture (it’s not as shiny in real life). But I constantly debated if a leather skirt was work appropriate. I decided it was, only took about 15 months to make that decision…
I really like high waist skirts that give the illusion that I actually have curves. And you can’t really tell in the photo but the socks have subtle vertical stripes. Hey, when in Rome?
1. Vintage floral embroidered handbag
2. Vintage purple suede purse
3. Vintage ethnic print & leather drawstring bag
4. Vintage brown & beige sued.
5. Vintage Mexican tooled leather bag
6. Vintage Italian blue half moon straw bag
7. Vintage midnight blue patent leather evening bag
8. Vintage mini navy and brown leather should bag
I am on fire (if I do say so myself). As a shop owner who only does this as a side job/hobby, I don’t think I’ve ever had so many items in the shop at one time. And there is more to come! More hats, footwear, bags and clothes. Seriously, how do I fit all this stuff in my broom closet of an apartment? Who knows. So more new items coming up next week. You can always follow me on twitter for instant shop updates.